Monday, April 12, 2010

Finally Seeing Results of My Internet Markting Efforts

So here we are on this beautiful Monday in April, 2010. Where has the time gone? I have been so busy, that my last post is over a year and 1/2 ago. At any rate, I am finally seeing results from 6 years of internet marketing trial and error. I have 11 mini websites, all making me a little bit of money every day. Right now, with adsense and a few of my affiliate programs, I am earning anywhere from $100 - $200 per month. Keep in mind, most of these sites were built from December, 2008 - April 2009. That is over a year since I have even touched these sites. Time is a factor, but luckily, I invested in Google Conquest back in November 2007, and it did help get me started. I have recently found a program (the 3rd program I have purchased by Brian Johnson who I absolutely adore)called Auto Content Cash. Brian is a partner in the creation of this program, and it is very helpful in getting sites up faster. I have a plan to start creating at least 10 sites per month, and hopefully by this time next year, I can report a more substantial earnings amount. If you are interested in learning more about Auto Content Cash before investing, please leave your comments below.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home