Thursday, October 9, 2008

Project Payday Review

I have seen Project Payday ads all over the web for about a year now, and I decided to try it just so I could report back on how it works. I began Project Payday on September 21st, and I did earn $20 on September 22, and another $20 on September 25th. I did only 2 "jobs" to see if I would really get paid, and as it turned out, the idea is not a scam. You can get paid $20 plus for every Project Payday "job" that you do, but I will warn you that you must be very careful as it requires signing up for trial offers, and then deciding whether you want to keep the product or not. I had no trouble canceling the products, however, I did receive a charge on my credit card after cancellation, and I also received a charge on my phone bill for something that I did not authorize (I did however receive credit back for both). My Project Payday Study was more trouble than it was worth for $40. I do not recommend Project Payday for that reason. If you want to make quick money, it is probably the best product for that, but for long-term success, you would probably want to focus more on affiliate marketing products.

At this point, I have two favorite products that I would recommend for someone sincerely wanting to earn money from home:

Profit Lance Great site for an internet marketer. No monthly membership fee.

Affiliate Payload Gets right in to making money -- Step by step guide leads you right
to the money making opportunities that do not require paying for Adwords.
No monthly membership fee.

I am still working on my Google Wealth Maker project, so keep watching for my next post with those results.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home