Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Is Affiliate Payload A Scam?

Just as it happens with all new product's that launch, the question in the internet marketing world is "Is Affiliate Payload a scam"? Fortunately, I can answer this as I purchased this product on August 20, 2008. The first thing I can say is it is the reason why I have not made any posts to my blog as I have been spending all of my time reviewing and researching the tactics inside.

My fear when I purchased it was that I was going to begin reading all about how to promote affiliate products with Google Adwords. If you've read any of my other posts, you would know that I do not promote products using Adwords. The Affiliate Payload is 278 pages long, and only one of the tactics described in the manual mentions Google Adwords. If someone were to tell me that before I purchased it, I would never have believed that an affiliate marketing product could be that long, and not focus primarily on Adwords.

Every angle of this book is unique compared to any other affiliate marketing product I have purchased. It describes income streams that I have never even considered as none of the other e-books or products explained them. According to Alex Goad, the products owner, the marketing strategies in the book were kept private for the rich to keep getting richer.

Included with the manual are videos for each strategy, as well as where to go and what to do to begin. Definitely a thumbs up in my book.

I am going to begin my marketing campaign following one of the income generators, and I will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home