Monday, June 23, 2008

SpiderWeb Marketing System Review

There are a lot of people out there wondering if The SpiderWeb Marketing System is all that it's cracked up to be. Unfortunately, the answer is, "it could be". Why do I say this? I signed up for the system on May 26, 2008, and have had pretty good success as far as getting people to sign up under me. The bad thing is, not one of them (I had 54 legitimate sign-ups) has taken action yet, and therefore, I have not made any money. Because you are giving away something for free, you do not make money simply by getting the sign-ups, you have to rely on your downline to take action, which most people fail on. The system is actually a great plan, and there is the potential for a lot of money to be made, but only if those beneath you move forward with the steps. It has proved to me that even when something is free, most people are not going to take action to have a successful online program. There are 12 income streams (soon to be 22), and only a few of them require any money, the rest are free for the member, but you make money when they sign up. I want to recommend it, but I feel that would not be fair as all of my referred members have signed up, and then done nothing else with the system. Should I start seeing results, I will post them on my blog.

Melissa Ritter

www.analyzethis.com
www.infinitemoneystreams.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home