Sunday, July 27, 2008

Get Listed On Google In 24 Hours - Free

5 Steps To Getting Your Website Listed On Google's First Page in 24 hours.

As we all know, the biggest challenge in internet marketing is getting traffic to your website. You could pay for Google Adwords, and pray that your campaign doesn't get slapped by Google, or you could spend a few extra minutes every day, and get a better listing with more traffic for free.

So how did I get my listing on the first page of Google?

I am going to show you in 5 simple steps. Oh, and by the way, if you need proof that I am genuine, you can see proof of the Google screenshot below. I actually have the first and second listing on the page with the same article! Note the date of this post, July 28, 2008, and then look at the second listing, you should be able to make out the date that I
posted the article -- July 17, 2008. This listing has been showing on the first page since July 18, 2008.

Ok, here it goes:

Step 1
Create a blog - 10 minutes unless you already have one.

Step 2
Write an article or press release - 10-30 minutes depending on the length.
Make sure you place a link to your blog at the end of the article in the bio box.

Step 3
Create a Title and make sure that it is a popular phrase - one that will be searched for.

Step 4
Copy/Paste on free article directory and/or press release sites and submit.

Step 5
Search for your title in 24 hours and find it on the first page of Google.

Note: Look at the search results - 147,000 sites competing for the first page, and I have position 1 and 2 completely FREE!




Need more proof. Here's another screenshot from a different article that is also listed on the first page of Google using the exact technique I gave you above!

This one has 231,000 results, and I'm still listed #4 on the first page of Google.

Folks, it does not get any better than this. Imagine having 10-20 articles listed per month -- do you know how much traffic that would create? And to think that if you write good content, your articles could show up for months or years to come!




I would love to hear how this works for you.

Good luck!

Melissa


UPDATE!

Maybe I should have changed my article title to "Get Listed On Google In 3 Hours"

After I published my post, I tweeked it a little and posted to a few article sites. Google picked it up 3 hours later, and it's in position #4 on the first page of Google search results. See screenshot below.

336,000 results, and I listed #4 in three hours! You can see my name on the second line of the result so you know that it's really mine. If you look at the green text just below, to the far right it says "3 hours ago". If you would like more information on article writing and directories, pick up a free copy of Brian Wynn's "License To Print Money" report, which is available directly on my blog from the August 1, 2008 post. No download required unless you choose to have it saved on your computer.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home