Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Millionaire Leauge Review

I came across The Millionaire League by an email that was sent to me offering a free e-book. At first, I passed by it, as I receive many of these emails every day. Apparently out of boredom, I went back and opened the email, and through the course of reading the email, I opted in to receive the e-book. To my surprise, it was somewhat of a short e-book, approx. 20 pages long, but on the 20 pages explained a step-by-step process for generating one stream of income. The e-book itself was refreshing as it was not being used to sell other products. The creator, Brian Wynn was giving away the e-book to simply create a trust factor with his readers. At this point, I found the website promoting The Millionaire League, and read the sales letter. Nice sales page, many testimonials, and a fair price for the product. Yes, I joined. Expecting to find something more than what I have found with other products, I was still not excited yet. It did not take long for me to get excited. About 2 days to be exact.

Why 2 days? Well, upon reviewing the product, I found that this was not something that forces you to follow one process for generating income, but there were many, many ways, with each of them giving you the exact "blueprint" of how to generate them. At this point, I considered the fact that some of the testimonials on his sales page may have been true.

I set up one stream of income, and within 2 days, I had made a profit. Nothing to retire on, but I made a couple of hundred dollars. I then realized that if I set up several of the income streams explained in the product, I would have a very nice profit coming in. Obviously, I will be setting up more of the income streams very soon. Hopefully tonight after my son's baseball game.

I highly recommend Brian's "The Millionaire League" to anyone who truly wants direction towards becoming successful in online marketing.

I hope this review was helpful. Want more on the Millionaire League?
www.infinitemoneystreams.com


Melissa Ritter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home